How Andropeyronie works
Andropeyronie® is a medical device specifically designed to aid with bent or curved penis. It helps reducing natural penile curvatures or curvatures caused by Peyronie’s disease or injury. At the same time it induces the growth of penis in length and girth.
When this device is used constantly and the user is dedicated, the penis curvature correction can be improved. Furthermore, Andropeyronie® induces growth of the penis thanks to the natural response of the tissue to traction which causes the division of cells in the penis (Clinical studies).
How is Andropeyronie®?
Andropeyronie® is composed of a plastic base ring, two metal shafts with internal springs, and an upper plastic support with a silicone band.
- Androcomfort, comfort daily use band
- Androdynamo, new sliding & traction system
- Androrods, customize your device
- Androsupport, customize your curvature
Loved by patients
Trusted by urologists
Andropeyronie® is Approved by Urologists
“The preliminary observations presented and published support the efficacy and safety of penile traction devices (such as the Andropeyronie® device ”
Dr. Hellstrom, Urologist, University of New Orleans, USA
Andropeyronie® is comfortable
The upper support called Androsupport® was adapted for treating the penile curvature and Peyronie’s disease. Its special shape and additional holes in the upper support part of the device allow the fixation of penis with any type and degree of curvature.
Andropeyronie® device also uses Androcomfort® band system with additional cushion and a silicone ring Androring® which give more comfort and protection to the area of the penis that is fixed to the upper support.
Quality ISO 13485
years in the Urology
#1 in world sales
When is a penile traction device indicated?
The PEYRONIE test is a 1-minute test to check the Peyronie’s disease.
1. Do you worry about damaging your penis during sexual intercourse?
2. Does the penis bend or collapse during sexual intercourse?
3. Do you have problems inserting your erect penis into your partner’s sexual orifices?
4.Do you have difficulty with some positions you used to enjoy when having sexual intercourse?
5. Do you have discomfort with some positions you used to enjoy when you had sexual intercourse?
6. Do you have sex less often than before because of discomfort during sexual intercourse?
7. Have you ever had erectile dysfunction due to this discomfort during sexual intercourse?
8. Do you have pain or discomfort in your penis when it is not erect?
9. Do you have the feeling that your penis is now smaller?
10. Are you bothered by the appearance of your bent or curved penis?
If you have answered “Yes” to question 7, or at least three of the other questions, you may have Peyronie’s disease. Achieve a professional and effective solution for this issue with the Andropeyronie penile traction device.
Special offers from the manufacturer
From 149£ / €159 / $179 / CA$239 / AU$269
Pay in 3 months, 0% interest
Easy to use devices
Designed by doctors